The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

awsome track and flash

I loved it all .. were did the idea come from ? Im from south Africa and here we rip chuck to simithereens too.. great work

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

cool

The characters are so suiting of the storyline 7/10

Swept to the End Swept to the End

almost full marks

Im giving you full marks for its simplicity , and good over all play , nice vetor work. The big fuzzy guy killed me , after the forest , I would like to see one the plays a bit faster and you could dim the gallop sound of the horse slighty.

SecretSecretary responds:

I was wondering if the gallop could get a bit annoying and I tweaked around with the sound and volume a lot. You are the first to comment on it, so I'll take your word for it that it could be a bit softer. I'll check it out and maybe will edit it and upload the game again in the future... thanks for your input, much appreciated.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

i want to control the bike

Not bad at all , i would like to see a next version where you can draw more than one ramp and have to use the cursor keys to control angle in flight for the landing?
since i ride motorcycles and didnt like not interacting with the bike

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Excellent

I love this game!!

Tech Tonic Tech Tonic

very common

Hi , not a very original chord structure ? So I cant rate it very high .. although there isnt much else to do with hiphop drums and base tracks .. you need to add some sort of other melodic element be it a vocal or instument which free times over this and it would be more complete and more original

DJ-Roulette responds:

well thanks, i think, =/

This is Halloween (piano) This is Halloween (piano)

Very cool

I enjoyed that .. very nice work

Dnb Revolution Trance Version Dnb Revolution Trance Version

needs some thump?

Very cool .. perhaps in needs some thumping bass added at some point in the track?